We can all agree (if your taste isn’t terrible) that Suicide Squad sucked. It sucked hard. So hard. You guys, it just… it was just so really, really bad. I’m throwing up a little now thinking about it. Ok I- wait. Wait still throwing up.
But the visuals were pretty great, right? [THEY WERE I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I WASTED THOSE HOURS OF MY LIFE WITH NO WORTHWHILE FACTOR WHATSOEVER.]
So let’s see how we can infuse that awful awful movie into our lives to remember the awfulness for years to come in our home decor, wardrobe, and general lifestyle beautification!
Together I know we can find something redeeming in this shit sandwich of a film.
1. Aerial yoga is a thing I wish my body could do.
2. Sadistic clown murderers and Urban Outfitter agree, mandala floors are super cute.
3. Skulls are neat.
4. Look at all the gold colors, must be SOOOO fancy.
5. He has some Jan Sports on but I like this one better.
6. Exercise is important.
7. Candle cat also is very on fire.
8. Oh, look — it’s Cara Devdjefbdjd being bad at acting.
9. Awesome representation… attempt. Here, take a letter opener to distract yourself from the stereotyping and tokenism.
10. Mint hair is totally in.
11. If Drapple is a thing I want this healthier relationship for Harley. Let’s make Coffey happen, people.
12. Ooh, smokey ambiance and knock-off Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
13. Dip dyes are so stylish except when you’re in an abusive relationship with someone who tortured you into insanity, then you should get professional medical help and maybe not worry as much about personal aesthetic.
14. Hand is so happy.
15. Pink and blue are Pantone’s colors of the year, so — okay no stop, I’m sorry, but can we just take a moment mid-banal commentary to ask how on earth she got makeup and hair dye in max prison?
16. Why is Cara Delebagel’s hair perpetually wet? I mean, it’s fashion, but that can’t be healthy.
17. Pastels are soothing in the home. Are you soothed? Soothe, goddamn you.
18. Tiny cups make you look like GIIIIIIANT. Use this power for good.